Ayurvedic Coaching is a 90-day program that provides an opportunity to put your knowledge into practice. Over the course of 90 days, you learn how to implement the recommendations made in the Initial two-hour consultation.
Ayurvedic Coaching includes:
- Biweekly 60 minute sessions with Karuna to help track your progress and implement your dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Special events for coaching clients
- Discounts to workshops and cooking classes
Benefits of the Ayurvedic Coaching program:
- It is step-by-step process to incorporate the recommendations laid out for you in your Initial Consultation
- Ayurveda does not recommend making drastic changes that are hard to maintain. Small incremental steps will cause big shifts in your health if you are consistent and sincere.
- If appropriate for your dosha and condition at this stage, Karuna may introduce seasonal Ayurvedic detoxification into your program.
- Karuna will give continuous recommendations to help you find balance in all areas of your life, including exercise, sleep, productivity, and purpose.
- As you apply Ayurveda to your life, you will develop an intuitive ability to listen to your body as it communicates its needs.
- One's inner voice often becomes over-ridden by opinions and cultural norms. Through Ayurveda, you will learn to trust yourself to know what is best for you.
Connect with Karuna and begin developing an intuitive ability to listen to your body and follow your inner voice. By practicing Ayurveda, you will learn to trust yourself and know what is best for your body, mind and spirit.