Ayurvedic Consultations is perfect if you are interested in learning how Ayurvedic practices can help support a more balanced and harmonious life. Understanding your core constitution, in addition to whatever current imbalances you face, is the first step to identifying the specific foods, herbs and practices that make you feel your best.
Benefits of an Ayurvedic Consultation with Karuna
- Gain an understanding of your Ayurvedic body type and the difference between your natural constitution and current imbalances.
- Know what foods, drinks, and practices will help you address digestive issues like heartburn, constipation and gas as well as chronic diseases.
- Receive a specific guide to having more energy and vitality, improve your immunity and feeling balanced in your body.
- Bring harmony to your emotions and address stress, anxiety and depression with food and self-care practices.
The Two-hour Initial Consultation
- Before your initial consultation with Karuna you will be sent a questionnaire to fill out and return to her 24 hours before the time of your appointment.
- During the consultation, she will explore the answers in your questionnaire to get a good understanding of who you are - your constitution, your diet, your lifestyle, and your habits. She will also answer any questions or concerns you may have. This is a fun and joyful experience as you work together to shine light on your beautiful uniqueness and what is best for you.
- After the consultation, Karuna spends time going over the information she has gathered about you. Her goal is figuring out your body-type, which doshas are out of balance and the root causes of your symptoms.
- Based on her findings, Karuna will create a dosha-specific, personalized plan to bring you back into balance.
- Your program includes dietary changes, best food choices for your body-type, guidelines for healthy eating, and what foods to avoid, and what lifestyle practices to incorporate to achieve perfect health.
- Karuna may recommend herbal formulas to support your healing. She will make these for you during the consultation.
- Karuna may also give you recipes and resources to support your new food program.
- You will leave the Initial Consultation with a plan and direction to start your recovery.
Through the Initial Consultation, you are equipped to start your Ayurvedic path to balance and wellness. The Ayurvedic Coaching Program is designed to assist you on that path.