An individual/private lesson, group class, or cooking party with Chef Karuna are wonderful ways to get an in-depth understanding of Ayurvedic cooking style and plant-based foods. You will become adept at cooking meals well suited to your body’s needs.
- Chef Karuna organizes group classes, or is hosted at various venues in Houston.
- See the Events page for information on her upcoming classes
Private Lessons/Cooking Parties:
- Chef Karuna will come to your home to teach you to cook according to your dosha and food plan.
- A delicious way to bring people together for a fun and educational afternoon or evening.
- Host your next baby shower, kids party, birthday party, dinner and date night or any other occasion with Chef Karuna as the guest chef.
- Once you have set a date and time, she will discuss your preferences, any dietary concerns and the menu options with you.
- You will do the shopping from a list she’ll send to you after the menu consultation.
- If you prefer Chef Karuna shops, there is an additional fee.
- Each student receives a recipe booklet at the of class.
- The classes take approximately 2 hours.
- You will prepare a complete meal with Chef Karuna from start to finish.
- Throughout the class Chef Karuna teaches and answers questions about Ayurveda, specific body types and foods best suited to different body types.
- Day-time, evening and weekend classes are all available.
Schedule a class, bring out your pots, knives and cutting boards, roll up your sleeves and learn how to prepare, cook and combine a complete whole-foods, plant-based meal!
Contact Karuna (281-546-9698) to book your Private Cooking Lesson or Party