- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- pinch of salt(optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well to coat everything with maple syrup. Spread mixture on baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer the baking sheet to a wire rack, and allow to cool completely. Store refrigerated, in an airtight jar.